This procedure is employed to tighten underlying facial and neck muscles combined with the removal of excess fat and hiding of overlying skin through a nip-tuck procedure. This may also be used to remove sagging skin around the neck.
A Facelift or Rhytidectomy is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck, such as
- Sagging in the middle of your face
- Deep creases below lower eyelid
- Deep creases along the nose extending to the corner of the mouth
- Loss of skin tone in the lower face that creates folds
- Loose skin under the chin and jaw